Sunday, June 13, 2010

Marietta, OH!





We got a visit from a new team member at this comp! A lucky praying mantis, I named it Beatrice...lol. It started out on Dan's shoe, and then continued to bless the rest of our site, guess it worked!

I wanted to make sure that I took a few minutes to thank everyone who showed at the comp in Marietta, Ohio this weekend! Tommy, Sasha, Rhonda, Grant, Pam, my Dad Rick (who also let us stay at his house), My Uncle Donnie and Aunt Diana, my cousin Patsy, her husband and their son Lucas (who clapped for the first time ever at the awards ceremony!) , Scott and Rachel.

I promised my Uncle that I would make a little "Ode to Uncle Donnie", for the delicious Long John Silver's he delivered prior to turn ins. He truly saved the day!

It was great to be close to where I was born and to get to hang out with my family, and still compete and bring home the RGC "brick". We had a good time, even though the heat was brutal, and I swear I lost 10 lbs in sweat alone.






I also got to meet a really cool fellow min pin lover and I was able to get a pic with them!

2 comments:

  1. Man, you guys have been off the hook this year.
    congradulations on your latest GC and RGC awards.
    Don't know how many read your blog,but I enjoy keeping up with you guys...

    John B
    Delaware Blue Hogs

    ReplyDelete