Thursday, August 27, 2009

Birthdays and Sleep Studies

Well, I just got home a little while ago from getting a sleep study done. What a weird experience. They hook you up to about 20 sensors, stick an airflow sensor up your nose, hook a pulse-ox to your finger, and tell you to sleep normal. Yeah right! I felt like Neo from the Matrix when they unhook him from the machines. THey did have a nice bed, sleep number. So, the sleep wasn't terrible, just not the normal. We'll see what they have to say.

On another note, my little boy turns 2 today!!! I can't believe it's been two years already. Time flies with a little one, even though some of the moments seem to drag on forever!!! Party planning is in full effect for Saturday, including a monster truck moonbounce. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make New Holland this year, but I will be there in spirit pulling for Dan and the rest of the team. If you are in the area, stop by and say hi to the gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment